We are currently closed for in-studio classes.
Effective July 13, 2020, per the state of CA and county of Los Angeles, EDGE is restricted from having in-studio classes. An end date has not been announced. We will continue to offer virtual classes.
When open for in-studio classes, we will continue to follow our health guidelines and physical distancing procedures.
Thank you so much for your patience and support during the closures. We are working diligently to assure everyone’s safety and keep dancing.
Virtual classes with the gradual addition of In-studio classes and NEW Hybrid classes (Virtual and In-studio). Available at edgepac.com and the Mindbody app.
VIRTUAL: using Zoom
IN-STUDIO: Limited studio hours, reduced class sizes and staggered start times.
HYBRID: Combination of virtual and limited in-studio students.
Classes are 55-min and 1-hr 15-min, unless otherwise stated.
In-Studio Student Limits
Studio 1: 27
Studio 2: 13
Studio 3: 13
Studio 4: 6
Studio 5: 16
CLASS SIGN-UP AND PURCHASES ONLINE
1. SIGN UP for class online only.
2. PAYMENTS accepted online only.
3. MY ACCOUNT (link at top of page), our online schedule or Mindbody app.
4. No class sign-up or purchases at studio.
5. Class cancellation must be made at least 2 hours before class, otherwise class will be charged.
6. Class Cards that were placed on hold during closure can be used for In-Studio classes (only).
7. Question, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ARRIVAL AND STUDIO ENTRY RESTRICTIONS
1. Please wait outside the studio prior to class.
2. Please leave personal belongings, including oversized dance bags, in your car or at home.
3. Only students who have previously signed-up for the classes online, are permitted inside the studio.
4. Latecomers must contact manager to see if they can be safely allowed into class.
5. Verified students will be directed to enter the studio 10-min before class.
6. Masks must be worn while in line, all common areas and while entering and exiting the studio.
7. Please observer social distancing of 6-feet while in line.
8. Students may be screened for temperature before being permitted inside the studio.
9. Upon entry, you will be checked-in by a staff member. Be sure to validate your parking at this time.
10. Please use the restroom prior to class.
11. Relax and wait in the lobby until directed to entry the classroom.
1. You will be instructed when to enter the classroom.
2. Please place your belonging per distancing.
3. Each studio includes spacing markers. Please familiarize yourself and maintain your spacing. Anyone that cannot adhere to distancing will not be permitted in the class.
4. Masks are required while dancing. We will adjust the mask requirement while dancing as appropriate.
5. Once in class please do not reenter the lobby areas. Exit the studio using the outside doors, with the exception of studio 4 that exit at the end of the immediate hall to Cahuenga. Please DO NOT reenter the common areas of the studio once you have entered class.
6. When class ends, please exit quickly to allow staff time to clean the studio and circulate the air.
HEALTH AND PROCEDURES
1. Students who have been exposed to someone recently diagnosed with COVID, show any symptoms or are not feeling well, DO NOT come to the studio.
2. Students may be screened for temperatures as needed.
3. Employees and teachers screened for temperatures prior to beginning work.
4. Masks (surgical or equivalent) are required to be worn upon entry and exit from the studio, while in line and in all common areas. Masks are required while dancing. We will adjust the mask requirement while dancing as appropriate.
5. Hand sanitizer stations available at front desk and in studios.
6. Practice social distancing of at least 6-feet.
7. Exterior and interior distancing markers included.
8. Class times are staggered for traffic and capacity. Traffic flows have been redirected.
9. In-studio class sizes limited.
10. Studio and high traffic areas cleaned throughout the day and between classes. Light switches, handles, counters and equipment are disinfected before every class.
11. Classrooms ventilated between classes. EDGEPAC includes high-capacity state of the art HVAC systems that provide a continuous mix of outside and conditioned air (heat, cool, dehumidify).
STARTING SMALL AND ADDING CLASSES EACH WEEK
Is the studio open to everyone like before?
No. Only verified pre sign-up students are allowed inside the studio.
Can I sign-up and pay for class at the studio?
No. SIGN UP and purchase classes online at our online schedule or Mindbody app.
If I'm late to class can I still attend?
Maybe. Must contact the manager at (323) 962-7733 or email@example.com to verify you will be allowed in the class. Class will be charged to student account.
Can I cancel a class I signed-up for?
Students can cancel their reservation up to two hours before the class. Otherwise, the class will be charged to the student’s account.
If I had classes remaining on my Class Card prior to closing, can I use those classes now?
Previously purchased Class Cards that were placed on hold during the closure, can be used for In-Studio classes only. These cards will be reactivated on Friday, June 19, 2020 and extended for 1-month, expiring July 19, 2020.
What happens if I forgot my mask?
A limited number of masks are available at the studio.
I need help!
No worries, email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can during business hours.